Seth Mokitimi Methodist Seminary (SMMS) has a vacancy for the position of Coordinator for Field Education Ministry. This position has arisen in the Formation Department. The incumbent must be available to start on January 2018.
The successful applicant will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:-
- Programme development and policy
- General oversight of Unit programmes: Work-integrated Learning programmes (Field Education; Church Placement), Easter Placement, Covenant Groups, Mentoring.
- Oversight of Work-integrated Learning. Coordinator regarding day-to-day operation, problem-solving, assessment, partner relations etc.
- Development of Vocational Intensive programme and management of VI period (with WIL co-ord.)
- Development and management of formation assessment systems (aided by Chaplain, WIL coordinator and sub-committee).
- Member of Formation subcommittee.
- Fundraising for FEM (Manage GBGM relationship)
- Maintain Unit policy document
- Development and management of January Orientation Programme.
- Help with organizing services in the chapel
- Organize the preaching plan for staff and for students
- Preach and run Christian Education programmes
- Must be ordained Methodist/ UCCSA ministers
- Masters in Theology
- Advanced PhD studies will be an added advantaged
- Experience in ecumenical work will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in African languages
Salary is negotiable
Those interested in the position should send applications: covering letter, copy of qualifications, references and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 25th August, 2017
Only short listed applicants will receive acknowledgement